Mango Orange ELF 1.8 2FR Copilot. Serial number AA597 2016 model
- The optional rear brake for those big downhills.
- The optional N360Nfinity hub twist-shifting system for greater range of gears and ease of use. You can shift into any gear while stationary.
- The optional fat tires for a smoother ride.
- Black wheel covers.
- Front dashboard tray and rear tray to make a usable trunk for groceries.
- New 21 ah battery pack in the standard battery suitcase. This is almost double of the original 11 ah battery pack. This alone was $1000.
This ELF has low miles on it and is in exceptionally good shape. Always garaged. It has been a great grocery getter at our farmer’s market and grocery store. We have moved and the situation isn’t as good in terms of garage space and the route to the store. There are two relatively minor issues. First, the glass fell off the right-side mirror and needs to be replaced. The turn signal is still functioning fine. Second, on one of the headlights, the trim screwed itself off on a ride and the glass was broken. I have the trim piece. I believe an automotive glass place could fix these. I also thought about sourcing a new mirror assembly replacement. They look like they are motorcycle mirrors.
The ELF is located in Cincinnati, Ohio.